The Schuhplattlergruppe D'Sonnwendler Münster was founded in 1958 and has developed into a folk dance group over the years. Our main goal is the preservation of customs and traditions, but comradeship within the group is of great importance.
We present our skills as dancers and Schuhplattler at Tyrolean evenings and various events, ranging from driving off from alpine pastures to festivals and film and television recordings. We are not only in Austria, but also internationally on the road.
Are you interested in a traditional Tyrolean evening or do you still need that certain something for your event? Then contact us now by e-mail:
- Television shooting of the British TV series "A league of their own", 2019
- Performance of the "Schwerttanz zu Schwaz" at the closing ceremony of the Maximilian Year, 2019
- TV shoot "Music in the mountains, 2019
- Charity performance in Schwaz, 2019
- Opening and midnight interlude at the Tiroler Ball in Vienna, 2017
- Anniversary celebration Froschhaxn Express in Steinsberg near Regensburg, 2017